Supported Independent Living
Enjoy a balance of connection with other residents and privacy, at this fully accessible unit in Emerald.
This one-bedroom unit is part of a four-bedroom complex, offering the benefits of having your own space to yourself, with shared amenities.
Shared amenities include a common kitchen and dining room, BBQ area and gardens for socialising with the other residents in the complex.
The unit is self-contained with one bedroom, private bathroom, kitchenette, laundry and lounge room. Main meals are usually shared with other residents in the common kitchen and dining area.
With full wheelchair access and 24-hour on-site support from Multicap, this purpose-built property offers you independence and security
Could this be your new home? Enquire today by completing the below form or calling Multicap on 1300 135 886.
- Single-storey, fully accessible home
- Three private customer bedrooms
- Fourth bedroom for 24-hour support
- Spacious kitchen and living room
- Fully fenced yard with shaded entertaining area
- Two bathrooms designed with accessibility in mind
- Ceiling fans and split system air conditioning throughout
- Ideally located near shopping centres and nature
Your potential housemates are two mature males who enjoy a shared meal and a balanced social life.
Could this be your new home?
Enquire today by completing the below form or calling Multicap on 1300 135 886.