- Continue to deliver on our sole purpose
- Keep our customers as safe as possible
- Keep as many people employed as possible
Avegates, Community Hubs and Events
Services are running as per normal. Customers and staff must abide by mask rules, check-in measures and vaccination entry requirements as directed.
New South Wales
Face masks will only be required on public transport and public transport waiting areas, planes, and indoors at airports, public hospitals, private health facilities, residential aged care facilities or hostels and indoor music festivals with more than 1000 people.
The 20,000 person cap on music festivals will be removed.
Singing and dancing will be permitted at all venues.
Vaccination requirements will remain for indoor music festivals over 1000 people.
Please continue to adhere to all COVID-19 measures in place and visit the Queensland Government website for more information and updates. Most importantly, please stay home if you are sick and get a COVID-19 test.
If you have any questions, please speak to your Service Leader or Service Manager, or call 1300 135 886.
Please call the Multicap COVID-19 Hotline on 0435 003 865 immediately:
- if customers have had a COVID-19 test.
- if customers have attended a Contact Tracing location
- for any confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19.
All sites currently have the following measures in place to protect our customers, team members, and the public. These measures are in addition to any current state or federal government-mandated restrictions or directions.
- Multicap team members must follow the mandatory temperature checks and travel/health screening questions when arriving at work
- Multicap team members have been instructed to increase their hand hygiene practices and to not come to work if they are unwell
- All people on-site or participating in events/activities must follow the social distancing requirements for each location, where possible
- Transport staff will continue to wear masks in vehicles
- Employees and staff are requested to wear masks when it is not possible to socially distance.
Customers, staff and visitors patrons are welcome to wear masks at any time if they wish, and Multicap staff will support customers to do so. You can access social stories for mask-wearing on our COVID-19 Support Resources page.
This website is being updated on a regular basis as new information which impacts our services and operations comes to hand.