Work For Us
Work Based Training
Multicap is proud to offer student placements for a Certificate III in Individual Support/Certificate III in Community Services/Certificate IV in Disability or similar. This is a fantastic opportunity for students to gain valuable experience in the community support sector.
You will gain valuable real-life experience and skills to kick-start a career in the fast-growing, highly rewarding disability support sector. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a Disability Support Worker at one of the following Community Hubs and support our customers in a variety of social experiences such as sport, arts and craft, dance and special activities to include trivia, discos, cooking, singing and day trips.
- Brisbane South: Kuraby, Eight Mile Plains, Mount Ommaney
- Brisbane North: Aspley, Nudgee
- Redlands: Capalaba
- Pine Rivers: Old Petrie Town and Pine Rivers Hub
- Sunshine Coast: Maroochydore
- Central Queensland: Mackay, Rockhampton
- Northern NSW: Tweed Heads
Placement is available weekdays from 9am to 3pm.
Flexible start and finish times are available for parents with school age children.
Plenty of supervision and mentoring
Join a supportive and fun team
Free on-site parking
Apply for roles on completion of placement
- Currently studying a Certificate III in Individual Support or similar
- Hold a current Blue Card (Working with Children)
- NDIS Worker Screening Check (Working with Individuals with Disabilities)
- Two doses of COVID-19 vaccinations (proof from MyGov)
- Aged 18 years and over