- Continue to deliver on our sole purpose
- Keep our customers as safe as possible
- Keep as many people employed as possible
Employment and Worksites
Makeables and Laundretto
Services are running as per normal, in line with Queensland Government directions. Employees and visitors must abide by temperature check measures in place.
Monte Lupo Cafés
Patrons at Monte Lupo Cafés at Eight Mile Plains and Banyo must check-in using the Check-In Queensland app and abide by vaccination status requirements.
Please continue to adhere to all COVID-19 measures in place and visit the Queensland Government website for more information and updates. Most importantly, please stay home if you are sick and get a COVID-19 test.
Further updates will be provided on this website. If you have any questions, please speak to your Service Leader or Service Manager, or call 1300 135 886.
Please call the Multicap COVID-19 Hotline on 0435 003 865 immediately:
- if customers have had a COVID-19 test.
- if customers have attended a Contact Tracing location
- for any confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19.
Standard measures in place
All sites currently have the following measures in place to protect our employees, team members, and the public. These measures are in addition to any current state or federal government-mandated restrictions.
- Employees and Multicap team members must follow the mandatory temperature checks and travel/health screening questions when arriving at site
- Employees and Multicap team members have been instructed to increase their hand hygiene practices and to not come to work if they are unwell
- All people on site must follow the social distancing requirements for each location
- Patrons at our Monte Lupo Cafes or Studio workshops must check-in to the venue and follow the directions of staff.
Employees, customers and patrons are welcome to wear masks at any time if they wish, and Multicap staff will support customers to do so. You can access social stories for mask-wearing on our COVID-19 Support Resources page.
This website is being updated on a regular basis as new information which impacts our services and operations comes to hand.
Please continue to adhere to all COVID-19 measures we have in place, and for more information or updates please visit the Queensland Government website or New South Wales Government website.